Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the theatre team at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in anaesthetic and/or recovery nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth's northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided on the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.