Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Surgical Services department at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in Perioperative nursing;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere;
- Option to use salary packaging;
- Comprehensive orientation;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in North Sydney, is a modern private facility with 11 operating rooms, an endoscopy procedure room and 2 cardiac catheterisation laboratories. Major clinical services include obstetrics, gynaecology, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and comprehensive cancer and critical care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.