Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years post-registration experience in a hospital perioperative environment;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere;
- Option to use salary packaging;
- Comprehensive orientation;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute Surgical/Medical facility, which specialises in Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive, Ear, Nose and Throat, Urology and Dental Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.