Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic/recovery experience to join the perioperative team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across Anaesthetics and Recovery teams throughout the operating theatres. You will perform duties with the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the hospital's core values and strategic direction.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience in Anaesthetics/Recovery;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed;
- Capability to multitask and effectively manage your time throughout the workday.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospital, located in Tamworth region, is a Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.