Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic/recovery experience to join the perioperative team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across Anaesthetics and Recovery teams throughout the operating theatres. In addition, you will perform duties with the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the hospital's core values and strategic direction.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years current post-graduate experience in anaesthetics or PACU;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster;
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
The Hospital, located in the Tamworth region, is a Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres, a large procedure room, and a High Dependency Unit. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.