An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Angiography Suite at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards);
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Advanced Life Support (an advantage);
- Basic ECG and Haemodynamic interpretation (an advantage);
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Have an understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Be well-developed strong communication and interpersonal skills with advanced problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Have the ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Have the ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services including orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.