Exciting opportunities have become available for highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab team at the private hospital in regional NSW. Permanent full-time and part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will join the Cardiac Catheter Laboratory, providing patients with a comprehensive suite of on-site cardiac services. You will work alongside a highly skilled clinical professional team to uphold the reputation for high-quality patient care and excellent customer relations while reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 1 year of catheter lab-specific scrub/scout experience;
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant perioperative specialty will be highly regarded;
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes;
- You will be someone who thrives in a busy environment, with good communication skills, and can work with a dynamic multidisciplinary team while delivering high-quality care;
- You will be a dedicated team player while comfortable working autonomously if necessary.
- Access flexible work opportunities;
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave;
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription;
- Professional development programs;
- Postgraduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Study leave;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts off the hospital and extras private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, and more;
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchases;
- Paid parental leave;
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals;
- Recognition and rewards programs;
- Community service leave.
$34.43 - $48.33 per hour + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Coffs Harbour, is a 78-bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care, and mental health. The theatre complex offers state-of-the-art operating facilities, along with a day surgery unit on-site. The facility has a day medical unit that caters to patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.