An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and reliable Registered Nurse with catheter lab experience to join the catheter laboratory department at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's a permanent full-time position with on-call requirements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating individual patient care;
- Providing a standard of care according to the individuals' level of experience and education;
- Maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Developing and utilizing strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding the provision of care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of catheter lab experience;
- Post Graduate qualifications preferred;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth;
- Comprehensive orientation and the opportunity for professional development and post-graduate studies.
Salary ranges from $35.33 per hour to $47.25 per hour based on your years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute 122-bed facility providing a range of medical and surgical services. The hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to excellence in customer care. These services are supported by a 10-bed intensive care unit, a six-bed neurosurgery intensive nursing unit, four operating theatres, two angiography suites, an endoscopy suite, a coronary care unit, and a day chemotherapy unit.
The catheter laboratory department consists of two labs, one specialising in Interventional cardiology and structural heart procedures, the other specialising in world-renowned Electrophysiology procedures and pacing.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.