An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to join the Cath Lab team at a private hospital in Sydney. It is a permanent Full-Time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care, supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members, delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end-of-life needs, working collaboratively with the broader healthcare team to support patient care needs, and acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent ;
- Minimum 1-year of nursing experience;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Strong customer focus;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Flexibility with shift allocations and timing;
- Discounted onsite parking;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Bulk Billing services for employees and immediate family members;
$34.59- $48.58 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, provides world-class, Level 5 delineation services for both public and private patients. The hospital features 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department, a 20-bed general and cardiothoracic ICU, 14 state-of-the-art theatres including cardiac catheter labs, a world-class education centre, a doctor's lounge, excellent staff facilities, a café and car parking.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.