New opportunities have arisen for motivated Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Catheter Laboratory at a private hospital located in Brisbane. This is a full-time position where you will be pivotal in providing high-quality care and support to the patients and staff.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members;
- Providing education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- You are a dedicated clinician, carer, or individual who can effectively communicate at all levels, enabling you to achieve best practices;
- You have recent experience in the speciality area you are interested in applying for and appropriate qualifications and registration;
- You understand the importance of providing quality care and feel rewarded by creating a genuine impact;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that support and nurture the patients' and organisations needs;
- Flexibility to work across various shifts, including weekends and night shifts where necessary.
- Competitive salary packaging options up to $15,990, Novated leasing, plus an optional Meals and Entertainment card up to $2,650 per annum;
- No-cost uniforms and training;
- Free annual flu vaccination;
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their families;
- Access to discounted gym memberships through Fitness Passport (FP);
- Discounted on-site parking.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Located in Brisbane, this acute tertiary private Catholic hospital is renowned for its comprehensive critical care, inpatient, and day patient services spanning various medical and surgical fields. It boasts 227 beds, 9 operating theatres, 2 cardiac catheter laboratories, a 17-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Day Oncology Unit, Breast Health Centre, Endoscopy Unit, Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit, and a 24-hour private emergency center operated by Brisbane Northside Emergency.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.