An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Cardiac Registered Nurse to join the successful cardiac rehabilitation program at a private hospital in Melbourne. The position is part-time for 32 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse within the multidisciplinary team, you will be assessing and supporting each patient’s program to ensure the safe achievement of positive rehabilitation outcomes. The cardiac rehabilitation program supports patients who have suffered a cardiac event or undergone cardiac surgery. The cardiac program team work closely together with the pulmonary program staff, and the teams work together to support the needs of the patients in both streams. You will have the support of a passionate team of nurses, clinical support staff and senior clinicians while reporting to the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Coordinator.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Post-graduate qualification in Coronary Care or Critical Care;
- Minimum 5 years’ acute care experience with a proven practice in Coronary Care or Critical Care will be essential;
- Training in cardiac rehabilitation and/or experience in cardiac rehabilitation would be very favourable;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for the patients;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family-friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, is an acute care facility providing inpatient and day rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.