Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with scrub scout experience to join the Cardiac Services team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in cardiac scrubbing;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management capability;
- Refined critical thinking and lateral problem-solving ability.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in unit 24/7;
- Extensive in-house general and special education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute medical and surgical hospital offering a comprehensive range of acute services. The extensive range of service encompasses Cardiothoracic, Upper GI, Cardiac, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.