An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Cardiac Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join the theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse, you will work across the full scope of the Theatre Department, comprised of 10 operating theatres. You will be responsible for preparing the surgical environment to ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the unit;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients;
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to the relevant manager and Anaesthetist/Surgeon/ Physician;
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times, and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse;
- Prior experience as a Cardiac Scrub Nurse;
- Experience in TAVI procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for the patients;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family-friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 10 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardiothoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.