Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Cardiothoracic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the well-established Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available, with shifts available Monday to Saturday.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-AHPRA registration in a hospital theatre;
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant perioperative specialty will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and ensure patient safety through the provision of safe practice;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family-friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 10 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardiothoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.