An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join the Cardiac Services at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in cardiac settings;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria's only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, which offer a broad range of specialties, including Cardiac, Neurosurgery, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery. Specialised wards include two orthopaedic wards, two cardiac, dedicated medical and specialty surgical wards.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.