Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses to join a supportive and dedicated team in the Cardiac Services at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and permanent part-time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of nursing experience essential in Cardiac Care Services;
- Expertise to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to work flexible hours/flexible rostering;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Cardiothoracic Unit is known for exemplary standards of nursing care, its dynamic educational program for employees and its pursuit of clinical excellence through quality initiatives and participation in clinical research.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.