Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Cardiac/Coronary Care Registered Nurse to join the Cardiology/Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent part-time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or Cardiac Nursing(or working towards);
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Previous experience in Cardiac/Coronary Care unit;
- Current ALS qualifications preferable;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act professionally at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services, including orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit that includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.