An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Cath Lab Registered Nurse to become a key member of the Cardiac Investigations Unit (Cath Lab) team at a private hospital in Bundaberg, QLD.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be a great team fit as the Cath Lab team are a small team that works closely together and consider each other as family, not just colleagues. You will be working in the state of the art facilities with a team of top-ranked cardiologists and vascular surgeons.
Day to day duties for this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Delivering a high standard of nursing care within the unit contributing to an exceptional patient experience;
- Working across different speciality areas and roles within the Cath Lab, including Admission Nurse, Scrub Nurse, Scout Nurse, Haemo Nurse, Recovery Nurse;
- Ensuring patient flow is managed whilst providing high standards of patient care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Nursing qualifications;
- Demonstrated experience working in a cardiac investigation care unit with a minimum of 2 years experience;
- Knowledge and ability to apply critical evaluation consistent with current nursing and general practice standards, guidelines, regulations and legislation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate, share information and work collaboratively with colleagues, management and other key stakeholders about patient care and service capability;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment.
- Attractive salary packaging options;
- A variety of additional discounts and benefits within the hospital and pharmacies;
- Career development opportunities;
- Ongoing training, education and professional development;
- Family-friendly work environment close to professional child care services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Bundaberg, is a private facility offering services from surgical to medical, cardiac to oncology to allied health and pharmacy. The state of the art Cath Lab facilities provide the patient's diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical services in acute cardiac emergencies and the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the blood vessels.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.