Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses to join the professional team within the busy Coronary private hospital in Perth. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Coronary Care Registered Nurse, you will:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1-year experience in Coronary Care/Cardiology;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care/Cardiology/Critical Care/ICU (or willing to work towards) desired.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours;
- Subsidised Post Graduate study.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program and supports internal and external study days. You will be offered a family-friendly and self-rostering practice with a large variation in shift lengths to suit your needs.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Coronary Care Unit is a busy, high turnover unit with many high-end interventional cardiac procedures being performed on a regular basis. CCU provides the MET service for the hospital and adjoining medical suites and a Priority Admission Service, which is essentially a chest pain assessment service for GP referrals, VMO referrals, and walk-ins.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.