An excellent opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Adelaide.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience;
- Demonstrated understanding and delivery of nursing practice that supports the National Safety Quality Healthcare Standards (NSQHS);
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ALS accreditation;
- A postgraduate certificate in intensive care nursing is highly desirable.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Access to salary sacrifice scheme, including additional access to entertainment /accommodation salary sacrifice;
- Opportunity to apply for a postgraduate nursing scholarship to support further studies;
- Ability to work closely with a defined group of intensive care specialists;
- Competitive salary;
- Ample car parking spaces are available within close proximity to the hospital;
- Close access to public transport (train and bus).
The hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures, which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology and pathology. The hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Intensive Care Unit is a dynamic 12-bed Level 3 ICU equipped to provide total care to critically ill patients.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.