Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled Registered Nurses with experience or post-graduate qualifications in cardiac critical care nursing to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 2 years of experience in Coronary Care or Critical Care Unit;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Availability to work on a rotating roster, including nights and weekends;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Advance Rhythm interpretation and management;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or Critical Care;
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatric, Oral & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.