An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Critical Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery and rehabilitation needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in critical care nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACSQHC national standards;
- Basic computer skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne's northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services, specialising in orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT and gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.