Excellent opportunities exist for experienced critical care Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Services Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Permanent full time and part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the Coronary Care Unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Associate Nurse Unit Managers to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the Ward.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A Critical Care/Coronary Care postgraduate certificate or equivalent is essential;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Coronary Care Unit, ICU or Critical Care Unit;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Postgraduate Certificate in Critical Care highly desirable;
- High standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- The flexibility to work rotating shifts, including some weekends, will be essential for this role.
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Affordable car parking facilities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. A dynamic 36-bed Cardiac Services Unit accommodates a variety of cardiac services, including diagnostic, elective and emergency services 24 hours per day, primary angioplasty, cardiothoracic surgery, EPS and TAVI Program. A dedicated Cardiac Educator supports all staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.