Excellent opportunities exist for skilled Registered Nurses to join the Day Oncology Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse in Day Oncology Unit, you will directly plan, review and implement patient care alongside a diverse team of clinical professionals while reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will work closely with the team to ensure quality service is provided to the patients within the unit.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 3 years of oncology experience;
- Proof of completed ADAC Modules;
- Any relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
- Flexible, rotating work hours;
- Competitive on-call rates;
- Support in leadership development;
- Access to scholarships for further study and research.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Specialties offered include General, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics, with Early Parenting and Day Oncology units.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.