An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Registered Nurse to join the Day Procedure / Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne on a full-time basis.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous endoscopy experience;
- Flexible with hours, finish and start times;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Highly motivated and organised individual;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Weekend work and on-call roster;
- Endoscopy and day procedure experience - desirable;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility. The Day Procedure Unit caters for a wide range of patients. This includes gastroenterology, urology, EBUS, and short-stay day surgery patients. The Day Procedure Unit comprises of six admission/ recovery bays and a single endoscopy/procedure room. The unit is responsible for admitting, recovery and discharge of all patients that are booked into the procedural area. Also, the unit also admits, recovers and discharges patients that are having day procedures elsewhere in the hospital e.g. coronary angiogram studies and smaller surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.