An exciting opportunity exists for experienced and reliable Registered Nurse to join the Day Surgery Unit at a private hospital in Cairns. Permanent Part-Time position is available - 48 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be working across the day surgery unit, endoscopy unit and the pre-admission clinic.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of post-graduate experience in a surgical ward;
- Recent experience within an endoscopy or surgical unit;
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Effectively working in a team environment and independently.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
The Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital. The facility offers a comfortable environment and equipment that is at the forefront of medical technology and practice.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.