Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Day Surgery Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent Part-Time positions are available - 64 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will join a busy Day surgery team. The unit predominantly covers Endoscopy, Ophthalmology and Interventional procedures. You will primarily be providing care to patients as they recover and are being discharged from their procedures. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of nurses, medical professionals and clinical support staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute surgical team;
- Any experience within a PACU/Recovery team will be highly regarded;
- Any relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work a rotating roster (all shifts);
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Any post-graduate qualifications will be well-regarded.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.