Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join a busy Day surgery unit at a private hospital in Shepparton. This is a permanent part-time position working 45 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be joining the busy Day Surgery unit and will be becoming part of a passionate team of clinical professionals. On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year of recent nursing experience in Day Surgery;
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.