Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Emergency Department at the private hospital in Hobart. Multiple permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Emergency Department Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and supporting nursing team members;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Good clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Emergency Department Experience;
- Relevant post-graduate qualification (desirable);
- Triage Competency (desirable).
$35.28 - $48.28 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Hobart, is a fully accredited facility with 146 beds. The facility provides Emergency Services, Angiography and Cardiac Services, Maternity, Medical, Surgical, Day Surgery and Endoscopy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.