An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in emergency nursing;
- Working with Children check;
- Emergency nursing experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Postgraduate Emergency Qualifications are desirable.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The busy Emergency Department sees over 10,000 adult and paediatric presentations each year and participates in the NSW Ambulance Matrix system.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.