Excellent opportunities exist for motivated Registered Nurses with previous experience to join a supportive Endoscopy team at a private hospital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, you will be required to act as a professional resource in all facets of caring for patients whilst problem solving within the clinical setting. You will report to and work collaboratively with the Nurse Unit Manager to implement quality improvement activities to ensure the department is safe, effective and follows best practices. You will be a passionate mentor with the capability to support and assist in the leadership of a team of health professionals.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate endoscopy experience;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides the following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.