Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the High Dependency Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. There are permanent full time and part-time positions available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the guidance and support of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Educator, Shift Leaders and a supportive nursing team to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients within the Ward.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A Critical Care certificate or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a similar Unit or Ward (HDU/Critical Care);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Membership in relevant professional organisations desirable;
- Strong clinical knowledge and competence within an acute hospital setting;
- High standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Affordable car parking facilities.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The Ward offers 34 surgical beds including 3 HDU beds providing a high level of care to our patients. The ward specialises in Urology, Spinal, Vascular and Plastics cases and is now also beginning to take on Neurosurgery cases.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.