Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered ICU Nurse to join the dynamic team at a private hospital in Canberra.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU (or working towards);
- Proven experience in Intensive Care;
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Canberra, is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, Angiography Suite, a 2 bed Critical Care Unit, Medical Rehab, and a Day Chemotherapy/Infusion unit. Key surgical specialities include neurosurgery, cardiothoracic, orthopaedic and urological surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.