An excellent opportunity exists for experienced critical care Registered Nurse to join the Critical Care Services at a private hospital in Bundaberg, QLD. It's a permanent full-time position.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated recency of practice in an acute care setting with critical care experience highly desirable;
- ALS competent or the ability to obtain ALS competency to act as a MET team member;
- Advanced communication and evaluation skills that enhance and promote patient care and safety, including highly developed critical problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated commitment to quality processes, including policies, guidelines and evidence-based practices;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate patient care within a multidisciplinary team environment to provide outcome-based care;
- High attention to detail to ensure documentation is current, accurate, timely and maintains confidentiality;
- High-level computer literacy and working knowledge of; RosterOn, TrendCare, Riskman and Microsoft Office applications.
- Attractive salary packaging options;
- A variety of additional discounts and benefits within the hospital and pharmacies;
- Career development opportunities;
- Ongoing training, education and professional development;
- Family-friendly work environment close to professional child care services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Bundaberg, is a private facility offering services from surgical to medical, cardiac to oncology to allied health and pharmacy. Coronary Care Unit/Intensive Care Unit consists of 9-beds, including one dedicated isolation room. These are run by select specialist physicians, anaesthetists, registered nurses, and allied health professionals caring for various cardiac and ICU-type patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.