Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses to work within the ICU/CCU at the private hospital in Hobart. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years Post Graduate Experience, previous experience in the CCU/ICU;
- Relevant post-graduate qualification;
- Working with Children, check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services, including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics. It's a 10-bed Critical Care Unit and a 15-bed step-down unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.