Excellent opportunities exist for experienced critical care Registered Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. There are multiple permanent part-time roles available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients within the Unit.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 5 years experience in an ICU setting;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Must hold a Critical Care certificate;
- High standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Affordable car parking facilities.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The Intensive Care Unit is renowned for its friendly environment and progressive and comprehensive range of services. The case mix includes patients who have undergone cardiothoracic surgery, spinal surgery, other complex surgery and acute care of complex medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.