Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. The flexibility to work 12-hour rotating shifts along with weekend and night shifts will be key for this role.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate qualifications in Critical Care
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a similar Unit or Ward (ICU/Critical Care);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Membership in relevant professional organisations desirable;
- Strong clinical knowledge and competence within an acute hospital setting;
- High standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Affordable car parking facilities.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The Intensive Care Unit is renowned for its friendly environment and progressive and comprehensive range of services. The case mix includes patients who have undergone cardiothoracic (open heart) surgery, spinal surgery, other complex surgery and acute care of complex medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.