An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse to join the Interventional Procedure Centre at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working as part of the Interventional Procedure Centre which encompasses Interventional Cardiology, Radiology and Pain Procedures. Initially, you will commence in the recovery area, progressing to also work as a Scrub Scout and across the Anaesthetic’s teams as required. As a member of the team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cardiology, Radiology and Pain Procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Cardiothoracic Unit is known for exemplary standards of nursing care, its dynamic educational program for employees and its pursuit of clinical excellence through quality initiatives and participation in clinical research.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.