Outstanding chances await dedicated Registered Nurses who are looking to become part of a General Medicine Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. There are multiple opportunities for both permanent full-time and part-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management projects to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Authority to Work in Australia;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
A salary ranges between $35.33 and $47.25 per hour, based on your years of relevant nursing experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited 186-bed major surgical, acute medical, and emergency facility. With a 12 cubicle Emergency Department, 5 operating theatres, a 12-bed critical care complex, and a busy Day Procedure Unit, the hospital provides a wide range of services to its community. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT and gynaecology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.