An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the Medical/Rehab Ward at a private hospital in Canberra.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity that promotes work-life balance in a supportive team environment.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant nursing experience ranging between $38.72 - $52.32 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Canberra is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, an Angiography Suite, a 2-bed Critical Care Unit, Medical Rehab, and a Day Chemotherapy/Infusion unit. The extensive range of acute and medical healthcare include orthopaedics, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, urology and geriatric medicine.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.