Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and dynamic Registered Nurses to join a dedicated and professional team of the medical and surgical ward at a private hospital in Port Macquarie. There are multiple permanent part-time opportunities to work 32 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across the Medical/Surgical team and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Managers, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders, ensuring a high level of quality care is provided at all times.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Prior experience working in a medical/surgical/HDU setting;
- Demonstrated experience providing high standards of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located in Port Macquarie, is an acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24-hour Medical Officer Support including Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, Bariatric and Vascular, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.