Excellent opportunities are available for highly motivated and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in regional NSW. There are multiple permanent part-time roles available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be assigned to a variety of shifts, based on your availability, across the mental health ward. Your key responsibility will be the evaluation, planning and delivery of care to the patients in the ward. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders of the departments you are assigned to shift-to-shift to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. In this role, you will report to the Nursing Unit Manager.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Proven experience as a Nurse in acute care with specialty experience in Mental Health is essential;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health or a relevant specialty will be highly regarded;
- High standard of customer service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible rostering to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Friendly work environment;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The second hospital is a specialist rehabilitation hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services, and also including a sleep study unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.