Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Mental Health team at a private hospital on the Central Coast. Permanent part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 2 years’ acute psychiatry inpatient experience;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Relevant qualifications in mental health care nursing.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The hospital, located on the Central Coast, is an acute facility which provides services for Rehabilitation, Medical, and Mental Health Inpatients and Day Programs. The hospital boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation and mental health services on the Coast.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.