Excellent opportunities exist for a highly skilled and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join the Mental Health & AoD Unit nursing team at a private hospital in Darwin.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration ;
- Previous Mental Health/AoD experience;
- Working with Children clearance;
- Commitment to quality patient care
- An understanding of ACHS National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and exceptional customer service skills.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. A purpose-built 18-bed inpatient Mental Health & AoD Unit will open in Feb 2021. It will also incorporate a dedicated Day Rehabilitation Program.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.