Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple full-time and part-time positions are available, with hours flexible to the candidate's availability.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of postgraduate acute hospital experience is essential;
- Recent postgraduate experience in Mental Health Nursing is essential;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts, including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, and maternity services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.