Exciting opportunities have become available for professional and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join the clinical team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide the patients with dedicated and specialised care in managing their mental health (mood disorders unit). You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs in a safe and nurturing environment. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Demonstrated previous clinical experience working within a Mental Health setting;
- Post-graduate Mental health nursing qualifications or working towards same are highly desirable;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend, evening and night shifts will also be key for this role.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Orange, is an acute facility providing a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. The Mental Health Clinic is a 15-bed voluntary adult mental health unit specialising in the treatment of Anxiety & Mood Disorders.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.