Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery of each patient's individual needs. You will be caring for patients with various mental illnesses/disorders.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and join a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year's experience in an acute mental health/hospital setting;
- Ability to provide empathy to patients and their families;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a healthcare team and positively influence the performance of other staff;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth's northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided in the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
In 2023, there will be an opening of a brand new purpose-built 102 bedded Mental Health Unit comprising adult, older adult, Psychiatric intensive care and a youth service along with the 10 bedded Mental Health Observation unit based in the Emergency Department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.