Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and professional Registered Nurse to join the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery of each patient’s individual needs. You will be working on one of the 3 Mental Health Wards, caring for patients with a range of mental illnesses/disorders.
You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an acute mental health/hospital setting;
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff;
- Postgraduate qualifications relevant to the area of speciality will be highly regarded.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Flexible family-friendly work arrangements;
- Flexible leave arrangements;
- Professional development opportunities and study leave assistance;
- Free onsite employee parking;
- Employee assistance program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, is a busy modern hospital offering a wide range of disciplines, including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.