Exciting opportunities exist for experienced mental health trained Registered Nurses to join the team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 2 years postgraduate experience in acute Mental Health;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Any specific specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded;
- The flexibility to work across a seven-day roster will be essential to this role.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services, including orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, urology, gynaecology, IVF, general medicine and mental health. The Mental Health Unit provides services for patients requiring treatment for Mental Health disorders, including; Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Schizophrenia and Psychotic disorders. It also provides day programs including; Anxiety Treatment, Recovery and Relapse Prevention and Mood Disorders.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.