Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to join the friendly team at a private hospital in Shepparton. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of postgraduate acute hospital experience is essential;
- Recent postgraduate experience in Mental Health Nursing is essential;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment;
- Opportunity for relocation assistance with local council resources.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility. It has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.